KoreConX Sets the Standard for Investor Relations Transparency, Compliance and Confidence with Kore Plus
New investor relations feature encourages investor collaboration and advocacy for small to medium-sized enterprises
New York, NY (June 15, 2018) – KoreConX, the first all-in-one business platform for small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), today announced Kore Plus investor relations for the KoreConX platform. The new investor relations feature provides startups and venture backed businesses the tools they need to keep investors updated with reports, a real-time view of holdings, secure document access, an annual general meeting (AGM) planner and online shareholder eVoting.
“I have been providing investor relations services to private and public companies for two decades, and for the first time I’m seeing a platform that provides me everything I need to manage shareholders, meetings, reporting and media releases through a single dashboard. This is the tool for every person working in an investor relations position today, ” said Kai Blache, vice president of Finance & Investor Relations, Digitz, Cray Pay, TicketSocket, Slyde.
SME’s registered with Kore Plus:
- Give investors secure access to vital investor documentation and company updates – from financials to press releases.
- Provide compliant, online shareholder eVoting for shareholder meetings and tracking results.
- Create clear, consistent shareholder communication with interactive communications tools that are updated in their FREE portfolio management profile within the KoreConX platform.
- Empower investors by providing them access to information they need, when they need it. This includes seeing their investment, receiving updates, communicating via a secure chat, receive meeting invitations, etc.
- Plan AGMs online with the ability to invite shareholders, conduct eVoting, create a scrutineers report and run the meeting.
“Investor advocacy is the unquantified, unsung capital that’s often underestimated for SMEs,” said Oscar Jofre, co-founder and CEO of KoreConX. “Through KoreConX investor relations, you keep investors connected with your company—and your investor becomes an ambassador.”
Read Oscar Jofre’s latest blog on investor relations, entitled, “What is Investor Relations for Private Companies,” to learn more.
KoreConX is the first secure, all-in-one platform for private companies to manage their capital market activity and stakeholder communications. Removing the burden of fragmented systems and inefficient tools across multiple vendors, KoreConX offers a single environment to connect companies, investors and broker dealers. Leveraged for investor relations and fundraising, private companies can share and manage corporate records and investments including portfolio management, capitalization table management, virtual minute book, security registers, transfer agent services and virtual deal rooms for raising capital. Register your company with KoreConX for FREE www.koreconx.com.