What is GDPR?
● GDPR is the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation.
The goal of GDPR is to protect the personal data of all individuals within the EU from consumption or use by unauthorized parties.
Where can I find more information on GDPR?
● More details can be found here:
Why does GDPR matter?
● GDPR impacts all companies with global operations. Companies based in the US are not exempt from GDPR, as any data originating in the EU is subject to the regulation.
What are we doing to be compliant?
We establish and continually review privacy tools. Specifically, we:
● Review and enhance any needed privacy controls to better protect user data.
● Evaluate and update privacy controls for pre-existing features and every new feature that we add.
● Create and update systems to facilitate requests about inaccurate data, and to provide user data that is kept within the System.
● Communicate with our vendors and customers about the efforts and changes we are making to better protect our user data.