Apply for this job
The Transfer Agency Associate is responsible for the successful day-to-day operations, processing, and administration of KoreConX clients. Transfer Agency Associate will work closely with the Senior Management and all KoreConX team members in providing superior client service, processing and client reporting.
- Accurate onboarding of client, data collection, data assessment and data review
- Accurate and timely processing of investor transactions including data input and trade verify
- Consistently provide the highest level of quality service to KoreConX clients including timely responsiveness, a successful resolution to inquiries providing detailed and effective communication to clients
- Coordinate the preparation of all Internal, Investor and Manager reporting including daily Cap Stock, trade confirmations, monthly statements, Manager daily and monthly transaction reports and files, customized client reports, and annual tax preparation/filing
- Perform timely and accurate reconciliation of all KoreConX client accounts including timely escalation
- Collaborate and work as a team player both within KoreConX and with other internal business units
- KoreConX departmental procedures, policies and processes are consistently adhered to
- Promote risk awareness, assessment and control within the department including the expectation to “self-review” your own work and take full responsibility for accuracy
- Upon direction by Senior Management participate in various projects and initiatives to enhance and improve operational efficiency
- University/College education in a business discipline
- Comprehensive procedural, technical and product knowledge of the Transfer Agency business is preferred. Complemented with a strong understanding of Regulatory
- Detail oriented individual who consistently demonstrates care and pride of ownership
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong and effective Client Service Skills including a high level of communication skills
- Capable of multitasking. Works well in a fast-paced environment and proactively works under pressure
- Follow through on issues to resolution is critical
- Understanding of USA Securities Regulations
- Completion of Securities Course is an asset
- Strong understanding of systems and advanced computer knowledge, with TA record keeping software
With Covid19 we’ve had to change our internal process for the roles we need to fill. You can appreciate now more than ever communications skills play a major component in the process. Please take a moment to fill out this information form so we can learn about you prior to scheduling a video meeting.
Our KoreTeam will review your application and resume, we will then be reaching out to you to schedule a video call on google hangout.