Apply for this job
The onboarding will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day activities related to onboarding new and existing clients in our online platform.
This role requires the following:
- You are a fluent English speaker
- Providing excellent customer service via phone and e-mail to all KoreConX registered clients.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the KoreConX platform, features, our transfer solutions, and client needs.
- Serve as the primary contact for new and existing registered clients for all issues related to the sales cycle and on-boarding process.
- Facilitate the setup, configuration, testing & training for clients
- Manage and update client onboarding cases in a timely manner using best practices and processes.
- Facilitate browser on-boarding
- Assist the Transfer Agent, Sales team as needed for contracting, name changes and termination cases.
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicates well with both internal and external clients.
- Work on special projects as assigned by management
- May also offer suggestions for process improvements internally and for our clients.
- Adhere to department standards for performance metrics.
- Self-reporting of daily actions and activities for monitoring purposes and goal setting.
- Accountable to drive goals through individual metrics and a strong understanding of Company, team and individual goals
- Other duties as assigned.
- A two-year degree and/or relevant job experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate equally well with technical and non-technical individuals.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Experience working in a highly dynamic and fast-paced atmosphere.
- Capable of multi-tasking, and able to work within challenging time frames.
- In-depth knowledge of PC and MS Office applications.
- Customer service and/or technical support experience.
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple & changing priorities
- Knowledge of PC and MS Office applications and using the Internet
- Highly energetic, assertive and systematic. Must be a self-starter.
Additionally, knowledge of and/or experience with the following is a plus:
- Understanding of data structures, file formatting (CSV, XML)
- Ability to triage, support and develop solutions for complex client issues.
- Ability to leverage sales techniques to improve closure rates.
- Sales experience with complex products.
- Ability to identify process improvements that lead to better team performance.
- Proficient in user acceptance test plan development.
- Account or Project management experience.
With Covid19 we’ve had to change our internal process for the roles we need to fill. You can appreciate now more than ever communications skills play a major component of the process. Please take a moment to fill out this information form so we can learn about you prior to scheduling a video meeting.
Our KoreTeam will review your application and resume, we will then be reaching out to you to schedule a video call on google hangout.